Click to listen to the Windows Media version of
The Spirit of the West
Download Windows Media Player
Listen to the past few shows on our
On this week's program:
#21442 Weekend of October 18, 2014
Capturing wild cattle in the Ozarks, saving yearling steers caught inside a culvert, swimming cows and calves across a
swollen creek, the adventures experienced by the folks you hear from on this show will have you amazed. The mix of pure
western music will reflect the beauty of the west along with sound horse training advice and the News of the Rangeland.
Some fast action with Hugh on Stanley, Gord on Fancy and Vic on JJ during the fall work.
Here's this week's song and poem list:
- A Cowboy's Work Is Never Done (Blue Texas Sky) Duke Davis
- Prairie Lullaby (Rural Roots)(CanCon) Al Young
- Red River Rose (Hoofbeats & Heartbeats)(CanCon) Larry Sands
- Ghost Chickens In The Sky (Lonesome Country Road) Barry Ward
- We'll Rest At The End Of The Trail (He Was There) Kimmy Hudson
- The Ride (Title Track) Jeff Anslinger
Hear & watch the Spirit of the West!
Listen to the past few shows on our new
A big welcome to our newest station, CHLW The Bear 93.1 in Barriere, BC!
For more information, including a broadcast schedule,
and advertising information,
See the Spirit of the West page.
THE SPIRIT OF THE WEST is the best way
to use RADIO
to reach your customers
If you'd like to advertise on the SPIRIT OF THE WEST Radio show,
contact Gloria Fantin at GA Fantin Services -
The 2015 Spirit of the West Cruise is our 14th Anniversary Cruise,
and details are now on-line on the
2014 Itinerary (Diary) page here.